[izpack-users] Variable substitute in install.xml

fadhly fadhly.mohammad at dhl.com
Fri Jul 28 14:12:02 CEST 2006

Hello,

I have a problem substituting a variable inside the executable tag
there is a configurable "stage" in executable tag that I can set to
either postinstall or never (which means dont execute)

I've already put the variable inside InstallData, and have verified the data
is there
but its just that this wont run at all

No error messages displayed when running.

<executable targetfile="support/TaskScheduler.jar"
	stage="$RUN_NBR"
	class="com.executable.TaskScheduler"
	type="jar"
	keep="true"