[izpack-users] Help needed regarding UserInputPanel error

odb miraodb at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 29 00:29:10 CEST 2006

Hi Guyz,

A few things to add to that.
Adding these lines won't be enough.
First of all the jar containing the classes isn't included with izpack
source tree.
To create it, launch the script (eg: %izpack-src%\src\lib\createPWD.bat
pwdcheck.jar) to  generate your jar,copy this jar to your installation
folder, then add the
mergejar element to your install.xml as follows:

<jar src="yourpath\pwdcheck.jar" stage="install" />
where pwdcheck.jar is the name of the generated jar and yourpath is the path
to it.

And finally add the wanted tool into you passwordfield element in the
userinputpanel.xml as Marc explained earlier.

Hope that combined with Marc's notes will help you out.

Cheers,
Fabrice