[izpack-users] Messages for AntActions are not displayed

Bartz, Klaus Klaus.Bartz at coi.de
Tue Jun 20 12:32:22 CEST 2006

Hi Stefan,
try with quiet="yes"
Use
<panel classname="ExtendedInstallPanel"/>
instead of
<panel classname="InstallPanel"/>
Do not forget to write the
<resources>
  <res id="CustomActionsLang.xml_deu" src="<your source path"/>
</resources>

The messages are placed in the ExtendedInstallPanel, not in
a separate message box.
Hope it helps.

Cheers

Klaus