[izpack-users] [Fwd: Some files aren't copied, long filenames?]

Miraodb miraodb at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 9 11:55:11 CET 2006

Hi david,

good investigation !
It confirms what i told you .
Please try to avoid buggy jre till a real stable release is out.
latest 1.4.x_yy is great.

Don't worry, IzPack will support 1.5 in the future since one of our member
is developing a gui for creating the installer which is based on 1.5. 1.5 is
NOT out of the picture. It's just a matter of time.

Cheers,
fabrice