AW: [izpack-users] libs

Klaus klaus at vommond.de
Fri Mar 10 19:13:02 CET 2006

Hi, sorry to ask again, an java.lang.Security Exception is thrown after
starting the installer. It states an invalid signature file in the manifest.
I have looked into the jar file. From my point of view the merging of the
jars is correct. Due to the fasct, that I use xerces the path org/apache is
used by both jars, xecres and Jakarta-regexp.jar. Might this cause the
problems? If I take another jar that only shared com/ there is no error.

Thx,

Klaus