[izpack-users] How to remove the installed stuff if installation fails?

sagar shah sagarbs at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 06:49:55 CEST 2006

Hi all,
I have a new issue now. I want to remove all the installed stuff and any
registry entries, if there is any failure while installation. I have used
failure="abort" in my <executable> tags. But that only displays the message
as installation failed. But they dont remove or clean any installed stuff.
Does Izpack support removing the installed stuff after failed installation?
Also when I run my unistaller it doesnt remove all the stuff of my
application. How can I remove all the stuff from my application and any
registery entries using uninstaller.

Thanks in advance.

Sagar Shah.
email : sagarbs at gmail.com