[izpack-users] Can't execute scripts sequentially

Bartz, Klaus Klaus.Bartz at coi.de
Mon May 29 12:21:02 CEST 2006

Hi Keith,
the sequence will be:
For each package which should be installed
    unpack all files with the declared path
    parse all files which are declared for it
    execute all files which are declared for it

Most panels (like the ProcessPanel) are singletons;
you can only use once.

That's what you have seen, but not needed.

I have had an equal problem and solved it with the
AntActionInstallerListener. There you can declare multiple
tasks which has dependencies. The basic features
like jar, unjar or replace are present.
There are some lines in the docu for it.

Cheers

Klaus