[izpack-users] make conditions in IzPack

Bartz, Klaus Klaus.Bartz at coi.de
Tue Nov 7 16:43:11 CET 2006

Hi Abdessamad,
first:
please do not insert a url in your HTML written email which
should be shown an image. In our company we have between the email and a
network access a message box which calls for allowing the net access.
In general I forbid such an access, but it bother...
Normaly I delete such mails without locking deeper in it.

Second:
In that manner you desire it is not possible. IzPack is not
ant.
But you can use ant with the AntActionInstallerListener.
Or you can create packs for each script and write
the <executable> tag into the desired pack.

Or you can write a custom action which perform it.

Or...

In IzPack there are many ways to solve a problem.

Cheers

Klaus