[izpack-users] Kubuntu and characters with accents

Bartz, Klaus Klaus.Bartz at coi.de
Fri Nov 10 12:17:01 CET 2006

Hi Frederic,
first I will thought about missing charset in the java VM.
I see the same if I use a Japan charset.
I do not really know whether there is a association between
OS and charset usage of java VM.

May be try with an charset entry in your html files like
  <head>
  </head>

This is from my info file for West Europe with EUR char.

Cheers

Klaus