[izpack-users] IzPacker launcher : require a jdk

Bartz, Klaus Klaus.Bartz at coi.de
Thu Nov 23 10:36:19 CET 2006

Hi Greg,
there is JDKPathPanel with which your users have to select
a JDK which version you have declared.
With this it is possible to start the installation with the
"normal" VM of the JRE (may be which is in PATH), but use the
JDK for the application. I use the variable setted in JDKPathPanel
to revise a batch or shell script with which my application
should be started.
On my box in need this behavior because I have multiple VMs
(1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 6.0).

Cheers

Klaus