[izpack-users] log file of Process panel

Mandeep mandeep.saini at dante.org.uk
Thu Nov 23 17:53:04 CET 2006

Hi all,

I am trying to log the information related to the java classes which I run
through process panel. As suggested in the documentation I am including the
<logfiledir> tab inside the ProcessPanel.Spec.xml.

<processing>
  <logfiledir>$INSTALL_PATH</logfiledir>
  <job name="xyz">
</job>

</processing>

It creates the install_v1.0_20061123163.....log file in the specified
location but doesn't write anything into the file. Even though I am giving
System.out.println and System.err.println statements in my classes.

Please tell me where I am wrong.

Thanx in advance
Mandeep