[izpack-users] Installationdirectory on international versionsofWindows is always "Program Files"

Bartz, Klaus Klaus.Bartz at coi.de
Mon Nov 27 09:26:12 CET 2006

Hi Hans-Georg,
thank you for the hints.
But the %ProgramFiles% variable is new for Windows 2000, therefore
we can only use if we declare that earlier OSes are not supported.
May be someone implements a facultative resolve.
Looking for the existent of a path is really QD. May be both (or more)
directory exist. Or the system is not on c: (on my box it is on d: and
I have four drives with "Programme" and two with additional
"Program Files". With Italy you have to look for "Programmi"...
Unfortunately there exist no way which is useable for all versions
of Windows.

Cheers

Klaus