[izpack-users] Define Install Path in a txt resource WITHOUTTargetPanel appearance

Bartz, Klaus Klaus.Bartz at coi.de
Mon Oct 16 11:40:28 CEST 2006

Hi Jurii,
in the moment there is no standard way to support your
needs. The resource will only be readed if TargetPanel will
be involved.
It seems so you are able to understand our code. If so,
look into
InstallerBase.buildWindowsDefaultPath
There is the code which is used for default. You can see, that
/com/izforge/izpack/installer/win32-defaultpaths.properties
contains the locale dependant name of the windows default
installation directory.
That you can change in your own version of IzPack. But the
drive letter is not defined in this properties else in the
method.

Hope it helps

Klaus