[izpack-users] 3.9.0: textXGap and layoutAnchor question

J-Pro joker.pro at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 16:55:02 CEST 2006

Thanks again, Klaus, you really help.

I've checked an example as you advised(IzPack-install.xml), tested it with
my installation and almost found out what I can change with these three
modifiers:

  <modifier key="allYGap" value="5"/>                - as written in the
doc, Global gap between all objects by Y, now it's clear.

  <modifier key="paragraphYGap" value="10"/>   - as written in the doc,
paraghraph gap - clear too.

  <modifier key="filler3XGap" value="10"/>           - this one isn't so
clear, but I saw that as it greater as greater the space between
Installation Path Input field and "Browse" button. Nothing else changes.
that's why I can't understand what it can affect to, in general...

  <modifier key="filler1YGap" value="5"/>            - this thing (as
filler2YGap - filler5YGap) I can't understant at all. I tried a lot of
values - no effect in my panels... Can you just in two words explain what
does it affect to?

  And one more thing... I didn't find any textXGap reference in 3.9.0 src...
only what's above. do you have some other examples of its use please?

Thank you for your time, sorry for disturbing...