[izpack-users] Program Install Folders Removal

Klaus Bartz bartzkau at gmx.net
Sun Oct 22 23:13:56 CEST 2006

Hi,
you are just going to the reason why the install dir will
be not removed :-)
Windows (in opposite to Unix) allows it not to delete
a directory if it is the current directory of a cmd. Also
it cannot be removed if you open a file in it in a
editor.
It is a problem with MS Windows, not IzPack. If you
use the RegistryInstallerListener the installation add
an entry into the registry for the software manager of
windows. If you uninstall from there, the installation
dir will be removed.

Cheers

Klaus