[izpack-users] <executable> timing

Dennis Reil Dennis.Reil at reddot.de
Thu Oct 26 07:55:39 CEST 2006

> I'd like to install a file as part of a pack and execute that file before any
> other packs are installed.  Possible?  It seems like the answer is no.
Yes, but not out of the box ;-)
You'll have to implement a custom action by using an installer listener.
This listener will be informed in the afterPack-method if a pack was
finished. So that will be the place where to place your code. You can
than use the FileExecutor-Class to execute the file.

Regards,
   Dennis