[izpack-users] Shortcut Panel creates an EMPTY file as ashortcut

J-Pro joker.pro at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 12:39:44 CEST 2006

Good afternoon, Klaus.

I'm very sorry for your time.

Sorry for my stupidity please. It was VERY hard day for me, it was hard for
my soul... I will not tell you about it, it has no sense here.

Anyway, I see my mistake, I see that it all looks VERY VERY stupid, like I'm
not a programmer, but a first grade boy, who plays toys.

Sorry again for your time, I'm very, very sorry, because I know what does
time mean for such people like you, me, etc. I really understand you. There
will be no such stupid things like the last one.

If there is something what I can do for you, Klaus, feel free to ask. I just
don't want to offend you or you to thing that I'm stupid.

Sorry, I really didn't want to offend you or waste your time...

With respect,

Yurii Kartsev,
Soft IT