[izpack-users] How to modify userinputpanel according to anexecutable response

macke maier at isys.uni-klu.ac.at
Sat Oct 28 11:23:47 CEST 2006

Hi Klaus!

Is it possible to get your solution for testing a DB login? I have to solve
a very similar problem.
Or is it possible to validate the data of a whole panel like validating
field contents? All in all an example for a custom panel would be great.
And another question: is it possible to show/read the value of a variable in
a userinputpanel set in an userinputpanel before to validate for example if
the values are the same? Do you have an idea, how I can do this?

thx for help to everyone who may responses,
macke