[izpack-users] How to modify userinputpanel according to anexecutable response

Bartz, Klaus Klaus.Bartz at coi.de
Mon Oct 30 14:15:47 CET 2006

Hi Macke,
I assume, that you have written a java class with a method
"run" and perform it via the ProcessPanel. If so...
Do you net a GUI? If no, why not a custom action.
If yes, I will ask whether a separate custom panel will
be more work or not.
I do not use the ProcessPanel in the manner you need. Additional
I am not the developer of it. If I look into the sources I have
the impression that you cannot suspend execution. But may be
I am wrong. If I do not know something in IzPack (it is made by
many developer) and the docu does not help, I crate a simple demo,
start it in eclipse, set a breakpoint and learn more about IzPack.
My hints for custom panels you know.

Cheers

Klaus