[izpack-users] grouping Shortcuts happens multiple times

mika.works at gentlemansclub.de mika.works at gentlemansclub.de
Mon Sep 25 10:43:44 CEST 2006

I think I've found the solution of the problem!

It is nested in the ShortcutPanel.java at position of the method 'public void createShortcuts()'.
There the groupname is extended every call of this method by:
> groupName = groupName + data.subgroup;

In the release 3.8.1 is used a temporarly variable therefor.
> tmpgn = groupName + data.subgroup;

If you could fix it, it would be fantastic :-)!

Thanks,
mika

-------- Original-Nachricht --------