[izpack-users] Dynamic changes to GUI
A. J. Rajkumar
rajkumar at speakeasy.net
Thu Apr 12 16:04:05 CEST 2007
I am trying to use izpack to accomplish the following:-
1) Connect to a database server >> works great.
2) Test if a certain database instance exists >> works great.
3) If the database exists I wish to inform the user that
the database exists.
4) Need to check if a user exists >> works great.
5) I have a number of command line sql scripts that I need to
run. This script has 'go' statements', comments starting with
dashes etc etc. How can I run that without modifying the script itself??
Is it possible to get any information from running a Java class to the GUI??
More information about the izpack-users