[izpack-users] UI display issues

Laurent Duperval lduperval at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 22:11:36 CEST 2007

Hi,

Just wanted to say that I am still seeing this with 3.10.1.

I am attaching a couple of screenshots to show what I mean.

On 3/8/07, Laurent Duperval <lduperval at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Using 3.10.0, I noticed that when I hit the back button, dropdowns in
previous screens are partially hidden from view. Has anyone else noticed
this?

> For example, I have a combo box that looks like this:
>
> <field type="combo" variable="JBOSS_SERVICE_TYPE">
>           <description align="left" id="jboss.service.type"/>
>           <spec>
>               <choice processor="" id=" type.service.automatic"
value="AUTO_START" />
>               <choice processor="" id="type.service.manual"
value="DEMAND_START" />
>            </spec>
>       </field>
>
> When I go through my install the first time, it all looks OK. But if I
make a mistake and I want to go back (using the Previous button), I can
barely see and click the combo box.