[izpack-users] Ensure that install dir is clean from previousinstall

Bartz, Klaus Klaus.Bartz at coi.de
Wed Aug 22 14:02:51 CEST 2007

Hi François,
there are more than one ways to solve your problem.
1. Use a custom action.
1a. Use the custom action AntInstallListener, declare a delete tag in the ant buildfile and add a call to it in AntActionSpec.xml for it with order="beforepacks". Do not forget to add the ant jars into install.xml.
1b. Write an own custom action which delete the files.

2. Modify TargetPanel.
Derive from TargetPanel your own panel. Implement isValidated() and make your tests there.

Hope it helps

Cheers

Klaus