[izpack-users] Hidden text filed on the UserInputPanel

Sonal Deshpande sonal.deshpande at tcs.com
Wed Jan 17 09:23:58 CET 2007

Hi,

I need hidden fields on my panel .
For that my UserinputSpec.xml tags are as follows

<!-- these are to be made hidden-->

<field type="text" variable="app_db_databese_home"
id="oracle_home_hidden1">
  <description align="left" txt=""
               id="description.text"/>
  <spec txt="" id="oracle_home_hidden_txt" size="15"
set="$oracle_home_model_repos"/>
</field>

and conditions.xml is

<condition type="variable" id="con_oracle_home_hidden1">
                        <name>nooracle</name>
                        <value>oracle</value>
                </condition>

<fieldcondition fieldid="oracle_home_hidden1"
                  conditionid="con_oracle_home_hidden1"/>

here I compared oracle with nooracle since I always want this field
invisible(hidden).
But it did not work.

is <fieldcondition fieldid=......     tag is OK?

What can be the problem?

Regards

Sonal B Deshpande
Tata Consultancy Services