[izpack-users] Application menu shortcuts under Linux

Antonio, Fabio Di Narzo antonio.fabio at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 22:10:14 CEST 2007

Hi all.
I've just started using izpack for my opensource project. It just
works great! TNX for this clean and useful piece of software.

However, I have problems with shortcuts.
Under my kubuntu feisty kde system (3.5.6), I have no problem with
desktop shortcuts. But I have the following problems with menu
shortcuts:
1 - shortcuts always under 'development' instead of custom group
2 - each shortcut is doubled!

The 2nd issue is the more annoying. Please note that I get the same
problems even with the IzPack own installer. No problem under win.

Note: when calling my personal project installer, in the shortcut
panel I can see the Iz group coming from the IzPack own installer,
even if its just invisible in my system menu.

Any hint?
Antonio.