[izpack-users] Maven2-based HelloWorld operation

Jason Thrasher jasonthrasher at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 20:49:34 CEST 2007

Hi All,
I'm looking into using IzPack for a project, and I'm struggling to figure
out how to create an installer bundle for my program using Maven.  There
doesn't appear to be any documentation or examples for the new files in the
Maven2 repo on ibiblio.

While the old plugin appears to be written for Maven-1, which is documented
here: http://maven-plugins.sourceforge.net/maven-izpack-plugin/  Is there a
new plugin for Maven2?

Do the jars in the Maven2 repository used similarly to the old Maven1
plugin?
http://maven.ozacc.com/search?keyword=izpack&type=jar

Is there a HelloWorld program that shows how to use Maven2 and IzPack to
build a simple installer for a Java program?

Thanks,
Jason