[izpack-users] Adding line break to a description in packslang.xml

Nick lonnc2000 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 13 11:41:14 CEST 2007

I am probably being completely stupid and missing something obvious, but how
do you add a line break to a description in packslang.xml?

I have tried to escape the XML, use HTML and of course use a regular line
feed, but nothing seems to work.
Briefly looking at the source code, I'm not sure that it is possible - but
surely somebody has done this before.

What I'm after is something like:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1" standalone="yes" ?>
<langpack>
    <str id="core" txt="My Product"/>
    <str id="core.description" txt="This is line 1 of the
description.&#10;This is line 2."/>
</langpack>

or even:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1" standalone="yes" ?>
<langpack>
    <str id="core" txt="My Product"/>
    <str id="core.description" txt="This is line 1 of the description.
This is line 2."/>
</langpack>

Cheers,

Nick