[izpack-users] userInputSpec.xml - Comprehensive example needed

Gernot Stenz stenzg at in.tum.de
Wed Jun 6 18:22:15 CEST 2007

Hello,

while we're at it: I have encountered some problems writing a userInputSpec
file. In particular, I need to search for an executable of OpenOffice, which
is "soffice.exe" under Windows and "soffice" under Linux. Do the <spec> tags
accept the "os" attribute? And I cannot get the search  field to accept a
number of obvious places to look for such an executable, such as /usr/bin,
/bin or /usr/local/bin.

Does anybody have an example file showing me how this works? I'd be grateful.

Ciao, Gernot

--
    __o  Gernot Stenz  e-mail:stenzg at informatik.tu-muenchen.de        /\
   -\<,          WWW:  http://www4.in.tum.de/~stenzg               /\/--\