[izpack-users] IzPack on Vista reports wrong free disk space

Bartz, Klaus Klaus.Bartz at coi.de
Thu Jun 14 11:47:37 CEST 2007

Hi Thomas,
you are the first with this problem, I think.
Why do you not expand
com.izforge.izpack.util.IoHelper.extractLong
for all possible writings of free disk space (also
for the UNIX variants and all language specials, please)
and send us a diff -u of it? Before tested on all
possible OSes, of course...

Cheers

Klaus