[izpack-users] Overriding built-in variables

Bartz, Klaus Klaus.Bartz at coi.de
Mon Jun 25 10:34:13 CEST 2007

Hi Vasil,
sorry, $INSTALL_PATH is a very special variable which will be modified a
secound time after loading variables (in opposite to all others).
Therefore changing via <variable> will not work. But if you would use as
root the default you can change the subpath with:
<info>
    <appsubpath>My App/$APP_NAME $APP_VER</appsubpath>
</info>

In opposite to the "normal" variable setting this approach uses variable
substitution.

Hope it will be work now

Klaus