[izpack-users] UI display issues

Laurent Duperval lduperval at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 20:45:38 CET 2007

Hi,

Using 3.10.0, I noticed that when I hit the back button, dropdowns in
previous screens are partially hidden from view. Has anyone else noticed
this?

For example, I have a combo box that looks like this:

<field type="combo" variable="JBOSS_SERVICE_TYPE">
          <description align="left" id="jboss.service.type"/>
          <spec>
              <choice processor="" id="type.service.automatic"
value="AUTO_START" />
              <choice processor="" id="type.service.manual"
value="DEMAND_START" />
          </spec>
      </field>

When I go through my install the first time, it all looks OK. But if I make
a mistake and I want to go back (using the Previous button), I can barely
see and click the combo box.

What's wrong with what I am doing? I didn't see this behaviour in 3.7.2.

Thanks,