[izpack-users] UninstallerListener and variables

Bartz, Klaus Klaus.Bartz at coi.de
Fri Mar 9 16:18:21 CET 2007

Hi tvomalley (??),
in the IzPack uninstaller there are no IzPack variables from install.xml
or
from installation process. But you can put what you wont into the
uninstaller
via
UninstallData.getInstance().addAdditionalData("<Name of the data",
<DataObject>);
You can use RegistryInstallerListener line 146ff (writes log of registry
data
into uninstaller.jar) and RegistryUninstallerListener line 62ff
(reads log of registry data and rewinds the made keys and values) as
example.

Cheers

Klaus