[izpack-users] install pack based on complex conditions (repost)

E.othman othmanelmoulat at menara.ma
Fri Mar 16 16:19:11 CET 2007

Hi Dennis and all of you guys;
 i need further help to implement conditional panel with izpack
Dennis proposed using a PackSelectionPanel; but i don't know how to use
that : can u write me some snippet code ? i would appreciate it a lot

please guys; if someone can propose me a solution to the problem i
described in my OP that would be nice.
thanks.