[izpack-users] install pack based on complex conditions (repost)

Dennis Reil Dennis.Reil at reddot.de
Mon Mar 19 08:25:08 CET 2007

First of all, to define a pack selection panel, you'll have to add
something like the following to your install.xml:

<panel classname="PacksPanel" id="packselectionpanel" />

This will add a "normal" PacksPanel to your installer, showing the packs
you defined in the install.xml.
Somewhere below this panel-line, you'll have to define your process
panel, so that it is shown when the user already selected the packs in
the packspanel. Between PacksPanel und ProcessPanel, you'll have to
define the UserInputPanel which should show the path input
conditionally. This means, something like this has to be in your
install.xml:

<panel classname="PacksPanel" id="packselectionpanel" />
<panel classname="UserInputPanel" id="pack1pathselection" />
<panel classname="ProcessPanel" id="process" />

Regards,
   Dennis