[izpack-users] Alternative Panels?

Gernot Stenz stenzg at in.tum.de
Tue May 15 12:05:34 CEST 2007

Hello,

I have the following problem:

I want to install a software package including Open Office. That is, Open
Office should be selectable in the normal packs selection panel. However, for
users that already have Open Office installed, the remaining parts of the
package should be able to use thee already installed version. So I need to
formulate the selective use of the user input panel: If the included Open
Office is to be installed, use that one, if it is not to be installed or if
you are on a Linux system, ask for the location of the existing Open Office in
a UserInputPanel. Then fix the paths accordingly.

How can I do this?

BTW, in other posts on this list I often see <condition>-tags that I did not
find yet in the HTML doc of izpack-3.10. Where is that tag described?

Thanks a lot, Gernot

--
    __o  Gernot Stenz  e-mail:stenzg at informatik.tu-muenchen.de        /\
   -\<,          WWW:  http://www4.in.tum.de/~stenzg               /\/--\