[izpack-users] Problem Extracting on Solaris

Dave.Derry at Equifax.com Dave.Derry at Equifax.com
Fri Nov 2 16:26:38 CET 2007

When I log in I get a message "Sun OS 5.10"

The set command shows:
      OSTYPE=solaris2.10
      MACHTYPE=i386-pc-solaris2.10
      BASH_VERSION=3.00.16(1)-release

Java version is 1.5.0_06
not root
running with the DEBUG options gives exactly the same results

Dave

We must begin not just to act, but to think, for there is no better slave
than the one who believes his slavery to be freedom, and we are in
no greater peril than when we cannot see the chains on our minds
because there are yet no chains on our feet.
-- Michael Reid

             Marc Eppelmann
             <marc.eppelmann at g
             mx.de>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  izpack-users at lists.berlios.de
             izpack-users-boun                                          cc
             ces at lists.berlios
             .de                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [izpack-users] Problem
                                       Extracting on Solaris
             11/01/2007 05:20
             PM

             Please respond to
             izpack-users at list
               s.berlios.de

Hi Dave,

Please, can you more precise?
On which Solaris Platform did you run (SPARC/i586)?, which Java Version
(java -version) did you use, did you run as root?, Can you run IzPack via
konsole in Debug Mode (java -DDEBUG=true -jar IzPack.jar )? If there is a
strange output, please can you post it? Can you maybe give more relevant
informations? Have a look in our Wiki. This Problem maybe exists more than
once, and someone has already a solution...

Thanks for your help to make IzPack just better :)

Cheers
Marc