[izpack-users] executable

david alejandro garcia ortega daalgaor at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 5 17:00:04 CEST 2007

Hi, i'am making an installer with izpack, i have a packet that contains 2 executables, both are shell scripts for
unix. I need this scripts runs in terminal, when I test my installer in Linux,the scripts don´t work because
run´s without terminal and i need a terminal to read/write some information. What can i do for get mi script
runing in terminal?

Here are my executables:

<executable targetfile="$INSTALL_PATH/utilidades/installjai32.sh" keep="yes" stage="postinstall" /><executable targetfile="$INSTALL_PATH/utilidades/installjava3d32.sh" keep="yes" stage="postinstall" />

Thanks.
David Alejandro García Ortega