[izpack-users] Problems with localizing shortcuts.

Christian-Josef Schrattenthaler christian-josef at schrattenthaler.com
Sun Jan 20 08:49:21 CET 2008

Hi Loïc!

At first: Thank you for your help!

I downloaded the newest trunk from the svn, and built it under eclipse over
ant as you described. After that I replaced the old IzPack Installation
files with the new files from my build.

Than I made a new installation form my testapplication. The same result as
before. The shurtcuts are always in english.

Any idea?

Greatings,

Christian.