[izpack-users] Bug in the PacksPanel?

Christian-Josef Schrattenthaler christian-josef at schrattenthaler.com
Tue Jan 22 00:09:07 CET 2008

Hi Julien!

I tried the JAR with an other folder some times ago, but that didn't work. I
tried the EXE, and that did work. I was not sure, if the actual EXE file is
the newest version (there is no information!), so I built my own one from
the svn repository. I think, this would be the same result.

If I can, I will help! But you have to know, that I am still a beginner in
software development, and my english is also not the best.

But if you tell me, what I have to do, or which informations you need, I
will try...

Thanks,
Christian.