[izpack-devel] SimpleFinnishPanel to write auto-installconfiguration

Elmar Grom elmar at grom.net
Tue Dec 5 18:09:23 CET 2006

Vladimir,

I think this is really an issue for logging, which we are currently working
on. I hope you were reading the messages related to this project. If not,
please try to read them and give feedback, since feedback was only form a
few developers.

As time permits I will send out a summary of what has been decided so far,
so that we can go ahead with the project.

	Elmar