[izpack-devel] Choice Of Layouts in Panels

miraodb miraodb at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 8 20:04:00 CET 2006

Hi hal,

we kind of based all panels on this layout but i don't why there would be a
problme with using another.
beside the overall outlook which should match, feel free to use whatever you
like. Anyway, for custom panels.... well, it's custom ;-) Up to you.....
For something that you want to add to IzPack skeleton, we'll have a look and
figure out if it needs changes.
I'm not sure 100%, but i doubt there's any kind of restrictions or
dependencies related to the layout. If yes, then someone correct me.

anyway it's good to see such activity on the list.

Cheers,
fabrice