[izpack-devel] IzPack 3.9.0 released!

Alistair Bush alistair.bush at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 15:36:19 CEST 2006

Hi Tino,

I would say otherwise. :)
below the misc header from http://overlays.gentoo.org/proj/java/wiki#Misc.
are some resources as to why gentoo compiles from source.

For izpack to become available within the gentoo overlays (and eventually
the official tree) It will need to be built from source. I want izpack to be
in the tree.

Just some questions about having nanoxml included within the sourcecode,
what was the motivation? what version is it? (does anyone even remember what
version it was) has it been modified or had security/bug patches/fixes
applied?

Alistair