ari.voutilainen at iki.fi
Tue Jan 16 22:18:11 CET 2007
Looks great! Here is only some cosmetic issues:
Creating install directory:
- Caption is "Message"; not localized text.
- There is no localized string for this.
(=> To next version?)
- Should there be minimum size for the window if
window is sizeable?
It can be reduced very small now and some controls
- <str id="PacksPanel.tip" txt="Note: greyed out
packs are required."/>
- Better text might be:
txt="Note: greyed out checkboxes mean packs are required."/>
- Or whole line including checkbox and its text could
be greyed. The text could be then:
txt="Note: greyed out lines mean packs are required."/>
or also the original one do.
(=> To next version? Localizations.)
Ready to install (step 6 of 9):
- Window has a text:
"Ready to install. Important data are listed below.
Press "Next" to start installation, "
- str id="SummaryPanel.info"
-- What should come after "to start installation, " ?
There is ',' and space at the end of line.
-- In normal installation nothing came out after comma.
- I think it shouldn't be bad if this file had own extension
for example from the words:
IzPack Automated Installation File
= IPAF or IZP or IZF or something else.
- Extension would be nice if file is lost (but still exists)
and it could be searched by its extension. Now people can give
anything or leave it without extension: how to search it if
someone doesn't remember the name. And the name could be
More information about the izpack-devel