[izpack-devel] Regarding Izpack-Querry on "shortcutpanel"

nandy jones nandyluvsu at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 00:30:59 CET 2007

Hi Elmar,
   Thansk for the reply..!!
    I did try creating some dummy accounts but coudnt get the icons neither
on the desktop nor in the start up menu, but the folder is being created
in all the acconuts including the guest account with my S/W same as
in admin(my account) inside the program files where generally i install my
peice of S/W.
 What so you thing might be the problem..??

Thanks in advance..!!

Nandy