[izpack-devel] Distrubuted install.xml files ...

Hans Aikema aikebah at aikebah.net
Sat May 12 15:32:04 CEST 2007

I just committed the changes based on the initial patch by Syed Khadeer
and enhanced to also support distributed resource-definitions for the
ImgPacksPanel to trunk (together with an intermediate fix to restore the
broken ImgPacksPanel image-change on package-selection).

For a sample-install you can use the attached files as a replacement of
the Izpack-install.xml (creating a distributed install with 3-levels).

I would appreciate it if you could do some additional testing with your
own projects (hard to create all possible scenario's from scratch).

To enable your projects to using the ImgPacksPanel with minimal effort
you need to add an attribute packImgId='ImgPacksPanel.img.0' to each
<pack> definition (substituting the '0' by the correct index of course).

regards,
Hans Aikema