[izpack-devel] TreePacksPanel

Vladimir Ralev vralev at redhat.com
Tue May 29 23:10:51 CEST 2007

Yes, leaf packages show their individual size, but parents show total
size (their own + all childs transitively).

I have committed now my initial version in the trunk, which looks stable
although there is still some undefined behaviour when child nodes are
required but a parent node is excluded by other rules, I think I must
re-write the PacksModel instead of wrapping it, but for now this will
do. You can try it and let me know if you find something wrong. Thanks
everyone.

Scott M Stark написа: