[izpack-users] tree structure in PacksPanel ?

Bartz, Klaus Klaus.Bartz at coi.de
Fri Aug 4 09:38:29 CEST 2006

Hi Mika, hi Zycor (?),
this is clear as radio Erivan:
on principle yes, but...

You can declare dependencies and subdependencies with which you
can define a tree like structure.
Current the selection behavior is conversative: means if the
"super" is not selected, you cannot select anny subpack. But
just there is an other IzPack user (Ryan; see izpack-devel
mailing list) which would change it.

The "but" is, that PacksPanel contains not a tree.
If you really need it, create an own panel (e.g. TreePacksPanel)
and let us look. Some relations in a tree are not trivial perse...

Cheers

Klaus