[izpack-users] Informations about ProcessPanel? How does it work?

lasof11-spam at yahoo.fr lasof11-spam at yahoo.fr
Tue Aug 22 14:24:25 CEST 2006

Hi,

  I want to use ProcessPanel, but I don't know how to do with it. I  create a ProcessPanel.Spec.xml, with the *.bat to execute. But I want  this bat to rename or copy some files eg.
  Is it possible, and how?
  I tried to write the $INSTALL_PATH variable in my *.bat but it doesn't work.
  can u help me please? thanks a lot