[izpack-users] JDKPathPanel on Mac

Bartz, Klaus Klaus.Bartz at coi.de
Thu Dec 14 15:50:17 CET 2006

Hi Greg,
it is simple a try to get a default value.
The best way on Windows will be to look into the registry, but
this dependency should not be exist in a OS independant installer.
Therefore the execute and scan of the output of the VM called
with -version.
I never use it without a min and max version for the VM.