[izpack-users] PacksPanel dependencies

Miraodb miraodb at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 7 17:30:31 CET 2006

Hi,

i checked out a bit the opened features, patches requests. i found out that
some of them talks about this issue. in a slighlty different way but the aim
is the same pretty much.
What's needed is to have the packs shown as a tree. Now you added the need
of building the tree depending on the dependencies. that makes sense to me.
one asked posted a patch that forbids a pack to be installed if one pack is
selected.
all those things combined should make a good feature.

http://developer.berlios.de/feature/?func=detailfeature&feature_id=642&group_id=1408

http://developer.berlios.de/feature/?func=detailfeature&feature_id=1329&group_id=1408

Now, if anyone else in the list thinks that should be done, we'll have to
think about the way to merge all that...

Cheers,
fabrice